<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5347507362155463801?origin\x3dhttp://crayonscolourhearts.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Love is our Resistance ♥
They'll keep us apart, they won't stop breaking us down

Biography

annie.ng ♥
GENERATION Y 1995;
THE FORT 2013;
I am the pastel that paints your world
Boldness is my daringness
Italic is how my imagination drifts
Underline ... go figure it out (:

bold underlined strikethrough italic


Mediabox

"If we live our life in fear,
I'll wait a thousand years
Just to see you smile again "


Sweetdesires

Did I hear someone said "cheese" or "chocolate"?

Ben & Jerry's Ice-Cream
Ipod Touch
Cinema: Watch Valentine's Day
Part-time Sales Assistant Job
That Handbag from Prada
That One Guy.


Tagboard


Linksboard

Meet the people I love♥

serena;
lucia;
caarol;
jess;
natily;
jo;
joanna;
jaqueline;
g e a c;

Pastentries

Are you sure you want to turn back the time and read about my past?

♥ September 2009
♥ October 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ February 2010


Creditorials

NEVER REMOVE THIS SECTION!

Layout Designer:
♥chocodiiction-lovesxoxo*
Others:
♥ ♥ ♥


Monday, September 21, 2009

I'm taking a day off school to stay home and blog. This is how tragic my life is. D:

Actually, no. I'm not at school because, firstly, i have a tummy ache. Secondly, there are certain 'things' and 'people' I would prefer not to interact with today. Thirdly, I need to study circles and surface area.



And I know that there's a link to this on my facebook page, and I know that there will be certain 'people' reading this. So I'm going to apologise right now.



Dude, I'm sorry. But yeah, didn't really wanna come today. Sorry, I'm not avoiding you, I'm just taking some time out. :)



I'm really weird if you haven't already figured it out. I start writing all these 'things' and obsess over them for a while and then just lose interest after a while. So I have all these journals and diaries and shit lying around the house. in most cases, only the first 15 pages have been written in. :\ &&, I've just finished renovating my blog and I'm all obsessed over it. Let's hope this time i actually keep this up. :)



ANYWAYS, moving on. You may be wondering why the title quotes Taylor Swift. (ARTTM ♥ so much better) Yesterday; 20th September 2009. No blog entires. Let's make up fot that now shall we?

I stongly dislike my mum. I've been told hate is a strong word. So therefore, I strongly dislike her. Everytime things in my life start to sort themselves out, SOMETHING ALWAYS FUCKS UP AGAIN. And she usually has something to do with it.
I'm going to stop now. Just stop altogether. Cause it's now 12:09pm.

Oh yeah, my acceptance letter came on friday. But I've decided not to go. Because Mackellar Girls is Mackellar. That won't change. I've decided instead to either tough it out on more year then go to Manly High, or change to Mosman High, stick it through a year there, then go to manly. Either way, I wont be staying at Fort Street for too long.

♥our lips must always be sealed
8:38 AM