
Saturday, September 19, 2009

I love chocolate. I grew up with AMAZING chocolate surrounding me, and, well, all I can say is that it's love. Chocolate makes earth a better place. It's amazing. When your down, you take a piece of chocolate, and all is good. Gosh, I can't stop gushing! :)
Anyway, on friday is my friend's (late) birthday sleepover. And each person is supposed to bring something. Actually, I was supposed to bring starters, but I ended up talking too much about chocolate mousse that they all said JUST BRING THAT! haha. >:D
Anyway, here's my secret recipe for those who are interested in making some too. It's delish, trust me. If you don't, try it!
Chocolate-Mousse:
You need:
- 2 Eggs.
- 1 eatingspoon Sugar
- 200 g Dark chocolate
- 2dl thick cream
1. Break the eggs.
2. Seperate the yellow and the white into different containers. Put the container with the white egg into the fridge.
3. Take a fork and stir the bowl with the yellow egg until it starts to bubble just lightly.
4. Add 1 eatingspoon of sugar into the yellow egg bowl.
5. Melt the 200g of darkchocolate (best works with a little bit milk, to make it less thick) and add it to the bowl of the yellow egg.
6. Take the white egg container out of the fridge and whip it with the whipping mashine until you can turn the container upsidedown without anything falling out.
7. Whip the thick cream with the whipping mashine until it is also very thick. Does NOT have to be as well whipped as the white egg (no need to check with the upside down thing) but make sure it is thick.
8. Put the whipped white egg and the now whipped cream into the bowl of the yellow egg and chocolate, and turn it well. (use my turning technique.. you know.. from down, go up, so the bottom gets mixed well too.)
9. After mixing it well (make sure the color is mostly the same) and put it into the fridge.
10. After a few hours, ENJOY!
x
♥our lips must always be sealed
12:53 PM