<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5347507362155463801?origin\x3dhttp://crayonscolourhearts.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Love is our Resistance ♥
They'll keep us apart, they won't stop breaking us down

Biography

annie.ng ♥
GENERATION Y 1995;
THE FORT 2013;
I am the pastel that paints your world
Boldness is my daringness
Italic is how my imagination drifts
Underline ... go figure it out (:

bold underlined strikethrough italic


Mediabox

"If we live our life in fear,
I'll wait a thousand years
Just to see you smile again "


Sweetdesires

Did I hear someone said "cheese" or "chocolate"?

Ben & Jerry's Ice-Cream
Ipod Touch
Cinema: Watch Valentine's Day
Part-time Sales Assistant Job
That Handbag from Prada
That One Guy.


Tagboard


Linksboard

Meet the people I love♥

serena;
lucia;
caarol;
jess;
natily;
jo;
joanna;
jaqueline;
g e a c;

Pastentries

Are you sure you want to turn back the time and read about my past?

♥ September 2009
♥ October 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ February 2010


Creditorials

NEVER REMOVE THIS SECTION!

Layout Designer:
♥chocodiiction-lovesxoxo*
Others:
♥ ♥ ♥


Wednesday, September 23, 2009

well well well;; hello there chums :)

Currently in english which has migrated to the libaray computer room. I have no idea what we're meant to be doing and to be honest, I really don't care :D hahaha.

On a side note, this is 5th period and seeing as it's a Wednesday, we dont have a 6th. Hip Hip Horayy :) Just finished lunch which went by quite fast, I must say. Harriet and Miles have gone jigging. Naughty children, tsk tsk ;)

Neurath is now calling us up ONE BY ONE to see what we've done. Oh shit, I'm so screwed. D:
omg, I just remembered that I still have a lollipop I haven't eaten. Oh wells, too late now. It'll just have to wait until the end of school. Surprise, Surprise! I actually ate ALL of my lunch today. no leftovers and I didn't cheat. :) [actually, Chris took a quater... but still.]

Anyways, I've been extremely Snap Happy lately and I'll post some pictures up as soon as I'm bothered. :) Jumping to another topic, Since I didn't go to school on Monday, I missed the common test part 2. I WAS planning to study for it on Monday AND Tuesday, but I procrastinated on Monday and on Tuesday, Jess and I went to Janice's for science.

Summary of Tuesday's shit.
- pretty boring day in general.
- jigged 4th.
- sport was canceled cause the fucking douchebags stuffed up the draw so Burwood and Concord got to play in the finals instead of us. I mean, COME ON! Basically the first time year 8 has made it to the finals of some crappy grade sport and they stuff up our finals?! So anyways, that's been postponed till next week.
- didn't have much to do in 5th and 6th cause of the above reason. Forsyth boxed us up in K3 and wouldn't let us out. It was super annoying. And then she gave in. >:) bahahaha
- went to Janice's. Didn't get much done which was quite a let-down, BUT we had Cup-Noodles [which i haven't had in like... foreverr] and SaraLee Chocolate Cheesecake which was soooo nice ♥
- walked home in the rain. Got soaked so bad that when I got home, my mum chucked a full-on spaz. And she's the kind of person who'll tell you to 'embrace' the rain. :\

So thats my compensation for yesterday. Todays shit will be posted tonight :)

x

P.S. Neurath just called me up and it seems as though my slightly dodgy summary of the achievements i have made this lesson has satisfied her. It's a win-win situation. We are both content. :)

♥our lips must always be sealed
1:36 PM