
Monday, September 28, 2009
Wsup People? Long time no see; my mum took my internet cable cause I wasn't doing what i was mean't to be doing. i.e. HOMEWORK D: anyways, I've decided to give up with the fancy colours and formatting since it took way too much effort, I can't be bothered anymore. And, AND AND, I recieved a reply that it 'hurt his eyes' so yeahs... :)
Since it has been long since my last post, I am too lazy to travel back in time to re-live those memories so Tough Luck. >:)
Right now, I am sitting here in W27, being babysat by Hoekstra and Shane is marvelling at how I can access Blogger from the school computers without being blocked or cached. :D hehes, it's a secret Shane, I shall never tell you;; NEVERRR!>:D bahaha
Even though the day is not over, I'll do Today's shit now since I probably won't get a chance to do it at home.
Today's Shit.
- was late to school cause some guy had a heart attack at waverton so all the trains from North Sydney, city-bound, were delayed by about half an hour. D:
- Chinese was a bludge. It helps being a background speaker; I'm not about to let Bec forget that anytime soon. >:)
- I FOUND A WAY OUT OF MY V.A. ASSIGNMENT ;; Thanks Jessica :) ~
- Recess was horrible. I bought a sausage sizzle thingie mobobbie and EVERYONE scabbed. D:
- Presented the science model of the digestive system, fucking fail LMAOO :D
- Got Common Test results back in maths. I did alright in the first part. 74% Guess what I got in circles? haha, 60%. All together, total of 60%. Scovell is gonna have me for Lunch. D: I guess I'll be packing my bags now and moving to the front....
- Lunch. YIPEE! :D about time. Wasn't that interesting actually. :\ Harriet and Zac were having a water balloon fight :D Quite funny to watch since neither of them threw anything, just waited for the other to attack, rofls.
- Jazz and I went to the canteen at about half bell. on the way back, The year 9s shouted out my name, I turned around and they go... "OH! so THAT'S annie. ohhh." Great. MLIGGG. not. If they're talking, things are not going good. D: shit.
SOOO yeah. that's a summary of the events taken place today. Oh, and I still have a lollipop to take down >:) hahaha, I CAN'T WAIT :D
ttyls
x
P.S. those pictures are on their way :)
♥our lips must always be sealed
1:41 PM