<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5347507362155463801?origin\x3dhttp://crayonscolourhearts.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Love is our Resistance ♥
They'll keep us apart, they won't stop breaking us down

Biography

annie.ng ♥
GENERATION Y 1995;
THE FORT 2013;
I am the pastel that paints your world
Boldness is my daringness
Italic is how my imagination drifts
Underline ... go figure it out (:

bold underlined strikethrough italic


Mediabox

"If we live our life in fear,
I'll wait a thousand years
Just to see you smile again "


Sweetdesires

Did I hear someone said "cheese" or "chocolate"?

Ben & Jerry's Ice-Cream
Ipod Touch
Cinema: Watch Valentine's Day
Part-time Sales Assistant Job
That Handbag from Prada
That One Guy.


Tagboard


Linksboard

Meet the people I love♥

serena;
lucia;
caarol;
jess;
natily;
jo;
joanna;
jaqueline;
g e a c;

Pastentries

Are you sure you want to turn back the time and read about my past?

♥ September 2009
♥ October 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ February 2010


Creditorials

NEVER REMOVE THIS SECTION!

Layout Designer:
♥chocodiiction-lovesxoxo*
Others:
♥ ♥ ♥


Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Person #1: "Today is a special day. Isn't it?"
Person #2: "Yes, yes. The sky was red."

THE SKY WAS RED TODAY :O
Carol thought it was Judgement Day. Oh wow. Anywhoo, the sky has now cleared and what was a dusty red skyline, is now looking like any other night. And apparently, according to my expert-ish connections on Facebook, there is predicted to be more dust tomorrow. :) This 'dust' is now reminding me of Phillip Pullman's His Dark Materials Trilogy. :) 'Dust'. What a fascinating concept.

Well, as promised...

TODAY'S SHIT:
- missed the early Liverpool train so I had to take the Bankstown and noone else was there.
- got to school and he was late anyways.
- had a shit day in general
- found out that everyone else was so far ahead of me in Electronics it wasn't funny.
- and that's saying something.
- HILL AND KNOLL WAS CLOSED FOR RECESS D:
- I hate Moxham.
- and Osland.
- had an I.C. with someone.
- went to Jess' after school to do science since it's due on friday.
- detoured Woolies and Gloria Jeans before getting on the bus
- I'm now craving Zarraffa's and not energy drinks for a change.

and there's bound to be more, I'm just really not fucked. Too lazy. In conclusion, I had a looooonngggg day. :)

Went to Jess' house after school and ate birthday cake from August. In case you didn't get that, it's currently September. :) But just before I left school to go to the station, had a nice little chat with someone. ♥

WELL I NEED TO DO MY HISTORY NOTES FOR TOMORROW'S ESSAY AND MY VA WHICH IS DUE TOMORROW. shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit.

x

BTW, I.C. means Intense Conversation.

♥our lips must always be sealed
8:44 PM