<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5347507362155463801?origin\x3dhttp://crayonscolourhearts.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Love is our Resistance ♥
They'll keep us apart, they won't stop breaking us down

Biography

annie.ng ♥
GENERATION Y 1995;
THE FORT 2013;
I am the pastel that paints your world
Boldness is my daringness
Italic is how my imagination drifts
Underline ... go figure it out (:

bold underlined strikethrough italic


Mediabox

"If we live our life in fear,
I'll wait a thousand years
Just to see you smile again "


Sweetdesires

Did I hear someone said "cheese" or "chocolate"?

Ben & Jerry's Ice-Cream
Ipod Touch
Cinema: Watch Valentine's Day
Part-time Sales Assistant Job
That Handbag from Prada
That One Guy.


Tagboard


Linksboard

Meet the people I love♥

serena;
lucia;
caarol;
jess;
natily;
jo;
joanna;
jaqueline;
g e a c;

Pastentries

Are you sure you want to turn back the time and read about my past?

♥ September 2009
♥ October 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ February 2010


Creditorials

NEVER REMOVE THIS SECTION!

Layout Designer:
♥chocodiiction-lovesxoxo*
Others:
♥ ♥ ♥


Wednesday, February 17, 2010

j'taime.

iloveyou.

te amo.





whatever the language, ♥ is universally known as, the four letter english word; love.

it's so frustrating, when the person you love prefers someone else's company over yours.
and not to be superficial, but its even more frustrating when that person is inferior to you. especially when it's in more ways than one.

I will not bow
I will not break
I will shut the world away
I will not fallI will not fade
I will take your breath away

-Breaking Benjamin

iloveyou.

♥our lips must always be sealed
11:28 AM