The Intro.
This is my story.
For The Last Time.
Never to be remembered.
Only to be surrendered.
-x
Here Goes..
The Prologue.
Sometime's in order to move on we have to remember the past. The past may hurt, but some of us can't let it go. Sometimes new beginnings scare us, and we aren't ready to face them, so we cling on desperately to whatever is left of the past. Sometimes this causes us to do stupid things, things we vowed to never do again. Sometimes it brings back our forgotten demons, and we can't help it. Sometimes we just dont know how to deal with the changes, and we act on impulse, but instantly regret our actions.
Sometimes, we hurt. We hurt because we don't want to let go, we're scared to step into the unknown, to make the next move. Sometimes we're so sure, so confident in our decisions, but one tiny little reminder can make us the complete opposite: unsure and confused. Sometimes we lose control, give into things, things we dont even want. Sometimes we regret. But most of the time, we can't let go.
The Story.
The choices we make, the paths we decide to follow and the actions we take all contribute to moving on.It's weird how we make an important decision in an absolute frenzy, not sure about it, almost like stepping into the unknown, not knowing wether you'll fall into an abyss of darkness, or soar up to the stars...
I love how Karma is always there, to help us out, but first we have to figure out the situation for Karma to work, we have to be brave and hopeful to make those important decisions.We battle through the bad times in hope of finding the good times on the other side, we stay strong, we have friends and we have enemies, but we constantly meet new people along the way, we share memories, and make new ones, but at the end of the day, it's all just one big ever changing cycle.
Nothing is definite, and nothing is impossible. We grow as people, are able to empathize through our own experiences. We share our stories with others, stories that will never be forgotten, stories that will be told for years to come, that will stay in our hearts forever.
Friends come and go, change for the better or worse. We always remember them. We laugh, we cry, we sing, we love, we smile, we scream, we remember. We never forget. We are never alone. We never will be, we have Life.We change like the seasons, but we never know what to expect, we just take what Life throws at us and we deal with it. We're strong, we're independent. We have hope.
Sometimes we feel like giving up, like surrendering to the universe, but we don't. We know there is something more, we believe. Sometimes we break down, we dont see the big picture but we have people to love and support us through the hard times, and we make it through.We move on, but keep our memories like precious treasure. The good memories and the bad. They change us as people. Life is a strange thing, but we are lucky to have it, lucky to be able to see the world in a new light every day, lucky to be able to see beauty in things, to feel, to create, to share our graces, and to change. We all come into the world with a grace, it's our choice wether we use it to make the world a better place or not, we're lucky to have that choice.
It's all as simple as the sun and moon, but as complex as everything in between.
We make it through, we fight another day, and Life Goes On.
It's the 9th of February, 2010, and I'm okay.
I'm not upset anymore. I'm doing fine. Just look at me now, I'm living without you.
You didn't think I'd be able to, did you? But here I am. It doesn't mean I've forgotten you though, I probably wont ever forget you, but I'm okay with that, cause it also means I wont forget the times we had, and let's face it, they were some awesome times.
But the thing is, I know I have so many more times like that ahead of me, just not with you.
I don't have any regrets now, just un-answered questions, which to be honest, I don't mind.
I'm looking at the bigger picture now, and you aren't in it.
Karma did her job, now, this is seriously over. I'm okay with everything now.
I was a circle incomplete.
I was a heart that bearly beat.
I was a star without the sky.
I was the 'Hello' with no 'Goodbye'.
I was the dreams we had, those that will never come true.
That was me, without you.
The Epilogue.
I've done stupid things, started stupid things, broken hearts, and had mine broken. I've made friends I'll forget in weeks, and friends I wouldn't forget in a lifetime. I've found people who will be in my future, and people who haven't quite made it there. I've loved, I've laughed, I've cried, I've smiled. At some points I've had no one, and at some I've had everyone I could ever want. I've spoken with they sky, and screamed at the stars. I've argued and fallen out with people, I've lost people I loved, I've hurt people I loved, and been hurt by those I loved. I've become stronger as a person, I've helped others become stronger, my experiences have made me who I am. I almost ended my future, now I realise how lucky I am to have a future at all.
And it starts now.
Now I know who to bother with, and who to forget. I'm starting over, wiping the slate clean. This time I'm not picking up the broken pieces and trying to fix them. They were broken for a reason, and trying to fix will damage them more. If they're going to be fixed, they'll fix themselves in time, I don't need to interfere.
This is life, from the beginning. I'm dealing with it now. The old memories will stay, but the memories to come are far more important. I've moved on, but I'll never forget.
It's time to Take A Chance.
This is where it ends. But only where I begin.
♥
♥our lips must always be sealed
6:57 PM